How to make Pure Love Holistic’s Golden Milk
Firstly, make a paste from the powder.
- Add roughly 2 heaping Tablespoons of the Golden Milk powder to a saucepan on medium heat and then add about 1 Tablespoon untoasted Sesame or Coconut oil.
- Stir and add a bit of filtered water till it’s a creamy paste texture.
- Cook for a few minutes until it’s blended. It won’t take long.
- Transfer to container and place in refrigerator
Make the drink.
- Measure out your milk or mylk in the vessel you will use, pour into saucepan.
- Add a ¼ teaspoon to a ½ teaspoon of paste. Whisk together.
- Heat till hot and add honey or agave to taste until it’s sweet enough. Roughly 1 to 2 teaspoons.
Contraindicated for pregnant women, people with diabetes, anemics, or those with bleeding disorders.
Not used to cure any diseases.